Switching from hand-fatigued or self-propelled mowers to cipher turn lawn mowers usually come with some considerations and noteworthy changes to keep in mind.


Good stuff

  • 23 hp/726 cc Kawasaki FR V-Twin Motor
  • 52" fabricated deck is 4½" deep and made of 11-gauge steel
  • Fully tubular steel frame

Bad stuff

  • Some owners report durability issues with refurbished models

Related: See our total listing of Best Zero Plow Lawn Mower Reviews

My family and I moved to a new house, information technology was much bigger, had a very big lawn spanning a few acres. Information technology was a huge holding, to be honest. I had noticed the backyard area was looking a baby woods; shrubs and little vines spread randomly across the entire property.

Ariens 25hp ZTR Tractor Review - Is it worth information technology?

…Zippo functions amend than the right equipment for a particular task. The Community Park was mostly overrun with grasses and shrubs between bound and summer, and this meant more mowing for the community workers and a longer time spent at trying to cut the grasses on several hectares of land. S…

I tried using the quondam cocky-propelled lawnmower we had with us. It took me over two days, and I was barely halfway done, mowing the entire holding. My back and legs were sore from the work. That was a real problem, and there was only one solution. Buy a zero plow lawn mower.

It took a few days browsing through catalogs and unlike sites trying to get the zero-turn lawnmower that was simply perfect for my needs. The Ariens 915223 IKON-X 52 was an excellent choice,


Arriving in perfect status a few days afterward I placed my club. This product trims the grasses on both medium-sized and large size yards effortlessly. Its fantastic 23 horsepower – 726 cc Kawasaki FR V-Twin engine makes it cut difficult terrains at the fastest speed.

I needed a lawnmower to aid get rid of the shrubs, trim the grasses, and keep the vine looking weed off my belongings.

Variety of Cutting Options: Unlike grasses and different usually require dissimilar cutting jobs. The cutting pattern for the backyard in front of the business firm is usually unlike from the patterns on the rest of the belongings. The Ariens 915223 IKON-X 52  offers a versatile range of cut options with 3 cutting knives and up to 13 adjustable cutting summit settings between 1.5 to 4.five inches more accurately with the turn of a knob.

  • User-friendly Build and Superb Design: The  Ariens 915223 IKON-X 52 comes with such ease in functioning and allows room adjustment to suit my preferred options. The adaptable role on this nada turn backyard mower includes the adjustable wishbones, adjustable levers to make entry and exit easier, adjustable seat settings to ensure comfort while driving this equipment, and an adjustable deck setting to help the tubular frame. This feature makes the machine-usable even at amateur levels.
  • Kawasaki FR691 Engine: A 720cc series with a 23 horsepower strength makes speed and ability a perfect combination for this lawnmower, such that I can rely on information technology to pull through difficult terrains.
  • Hydraulic Transmission Function: Information technology makes driving this bully motorcar an easier task as it removes the need to physically change gears while driving. This role is most ideal in difficult slopes with shrubs and weed on the lawns. Operating this car is merely like driving a motorcar with hydraulic transmission.

I'd tell y'all that the Kawasaki FR691 Engine was worth every dime I spent buying it. It takes me only a few hours to completely mow the grasses on my holding. For me, this is a four.7 out of v.